Summer Camp Staff
We are now taking applications for Camp Teachers (Dance, Drama and Voice), Game Leaders, Counselors (16 years or older by June 26) and Counselors-in-Training (15 years or older by June 26). Applications and Reference Forms are due by March 30th.
Click the links below for information on specific summer camp staff positions:
Camp Teacher and Games Leader application.
Camp Counselor application.
Camp Counselor-in-Training application.
Camp Staff Reference Form link: https://goo.gl/forms/ulJHwTq9ImcPFfcH2
Vancouver Show Coordinator
Journey Theater Arts Group mission is Guiding people towards Christ through theater arts education.
Hours: Part-time: 15 – 18 hours per week during three 10-week sessions during each school year.
JTAG is an at-will employer.
Compensation: $11.25/Hour, tuition and production fees for your children.
Primary Function: On-site supervisor for shows for Vancouver and/or Vancouver East; primary source of communication between Executive Staff, office and the local branch.
- Must understand and be committed to JTAG’s Mission Statement, Statement of Beliefs and Values and Objectives and be willing to incorporate them when performing job-related tasks.
- Must be able to manage students and parent volunteers with consistency; enforcing program guidelines with firmness and grace.
- Must have the ability to devote necessary time to efficiently manage the local Area’s shows and attend bi-weekly staff meetings at the JTAG office.
- Must have strong organizational skills, computer proficiency, relational skills, and general knowledge of JTAG class and production procedures.
- Must have the ability to devote necessary time to efficiently manage shows; overseeing parent committees, rehearsal and show venues and students.
- Must be inspirational leader, motivated communicator, positive, energetic, creative, open to new ideas, consistent in action and communication, and able to work well with artistic team members, parents, students and venue representatives.
- Must be a positive and enthusiastic team player with the rest of the Coordinator Team & Executive Staff for program development, promotion, and retention.
Sound enticing? We want to hear more about you!
To be considered, applications must be on time and complete. Your application must include: 1. Cover letter 2. Current resume 3. Three references – pastoral, personal (non-family), and professional 4. JTAG application
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Email to email@example.com